Yellow Makes me Smile

“Create your own sunshine.” – culturetrip.com

Here are some yellows that I have collected in my album through the years. It is a fun colour don’t you think? Yellow makes me smile.

It is for Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – CFFC – Yellow and for Terri’s Sunday Stills: Yellow Makes Me Smile

Yellow autumn leaves in Prague and in Bratislava, ducks in Melbourne and in a Paris museum sent by my son, yellow helmet of my daughter while she went on a trip to NY, a cup of coffee, flower and streetart. Bit of this and and a bit of that yellow collection, I hope you all like it.

1. Amy says:

Beautiful yellow collection! Love the yellow trees especially!

Thanks Amy, love that one too!

2. lolaWi says:

gorgeous photos, Techie! and yes, they make me smile dear friend!
    the first photo is out of this world! ganda!!! 🙂

Salamat Wilma! It was such a beautiful time to be in Prague.

Thanks you so much Lisa!

3. I’m now on my desktop and can see the comment area. I couldn’t before from my tablet! I wanted to say that these are lovely yellows and thanks for joining Sunday Stills! The first one is stunning!

Thanks so much Terri. But I think there was a technical issue before and WP told me how to fix it.

I don’t know why my settings don’t allow comments and pingbacks on some of my posts. Has this happened to any of you?