My little Pirate is now 29

“Whatever you do, do it well,” – Walt Disney

Boys when they were little, would usually say that they would like to be a fireman, a policeman or an astronaut when they grow up. But no, not my Timmy Boy… he wanted to be a pirate!

His drawing was chosen to be on the cover of the Introductory Book in his preschool. And as you can see, it is a drawing of a Pirate ship.

Happy 29th BIRTHDAY to this little Pirate that I am proud to call my son.

Dear Timmy Boy,

Remember, though you may be far from us, I am think about you every single day. Not a day goes by without me thinking whether you have slept well, or were you eating on time, or if you were safe in your walk home from work.

Here is my wish for you on your nearly 30th Birthday …

I wish you joy, love, happiness and contentment in your job, in your travels and in your relationship. I also hope that you will always take care of yourself and stay healthy and safe.

I wish to be with you not only in every success but even in your every sadness (even if only in my prayers).

And lastly, thank you Timmy, for giving me the JOY of being your mum.

❤️Mum

Melbourne 1998

Disneyland 2005
UK London 2018
Advertisements

I know! Thanks for stopping by.

1. Sheree says:

I don’t have kids but I imagine that’s what every Mum wants for her children.

2. lolaWi says:

so sweet Techie! happy birthday to your little cute pirate! and may your wish come true for your young man! 🙂 🙂

🤞 No matter what age they’ll always be my baby.

3. Happy Birthday to your cute little pirate. I really like his illustration.

Thanks, from the very start we already know that he is gonna be an artist!

4. Librarylady says:

This was a great post. It’s fun to see your pirate growing up. Lucky boy, I think he had a good Dad.

Yes, love this little pirate to bits. And he has a great dad too. Just wondering how come you said that you think he had a good dad? 😁

1. Librarylady says:

Sorry, I didn’t see a picture, and got the idea TC
        was a man. You can tell he has a good MOM then because she loved him enough to write this post.😍

Haha no need to be sorry, my husband is a good man anyway. My son got it from him! I was just teasing you. Thanks @Librarylady

5. Mel Castro says:

Aww so sweet💖 A mother’s love is unconditional and beyond forever💏💖💖💖

Yes ‘te Mel kahit saan at kahit kelan ❤️❤️❤️