More Doors In and Around Carcassonne

“Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.” – Karen Gibbs

Aside from the doors in the walled citadel of ‘La Cite’ in Carcassonne and the old town which I have posted previously, there are also the doors in the city centre.

Here are more doors which I found in Carcassonne for Norm’s Thursday Doors.

Pretty blue doors

Some dainty architecture, railings and doors

Doors in the Musee des Beaux-Arts de Carcassonne

1. Mesmerized by the Carcassone blues.

Hey, thanks for stopping by!
      Regards, Teresa

2. Wonderful images, especially one before last. ❤ That ceiling and tree and door – perfect!

The angle, the ceiling, the tree and the shadows all worked together. Thanks for the nice comment!

3. Norm 2.0 says:

That shade of blue in the first shot: love it!
    You found some beauties here. Thanks for sharing them 🙂

Yes, I particularly love bright coloured doors too! Thanks for the comment Norm!

4. Dan Antion says:

You have some great doors and some very nice photography here. Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks for stopping by Dan!

5. I love that interior shot, great angle with a view to the tree outside. Is that last shot meant to look like cobwebs? At first glance that’s what I thought it was.

Thanks for that Jean. And that sort of “cobweb like installation” is a modern art shown in the museum of Carcassonne. I posted A whole photo of it previously in my post about Carcassonne.
      Regards, teresa

6. Joanne Sisco says:

Oh my – more great French architecture! The photo looking up the stairs is my favourite. I love the simplicity of the photo (although I know how difficult those shots are!!!) but also that gorgeous golden light!

Thanks for your nice comment! I try my best to get good photos, sometimes it is a fail and at times it’s alright haha
      Regards, Teresa

1. Joanne Sisco says:

I prefer to think that every photo not taken is a fail, so I might as well make the attempt 🙂

That’s so true!