Passage Of Time in Budapest

“Can we just skip to the part of our life where we travel the world?” – travel quotes

This is for Norm’s Thursday Doors Challenge

Budapest, the capital city of Hungary, showcases the architectural grandeur of the Hungarian Parliament, the fairy tale like Fisherman’s Bastion, the cosmopolitan streetarts, the grand spas and indoor pools plus lots, lots more.

It is a walkable city, but sometimes we had to take the tram in order to rest our weary feet. We can see Budapest’s history through the various trams going through the city, which is a distinctive feature of Budapest’s urban landscape.

We noticed many unusual doors while walking through the streets of the city.

An old Phone booth in one of the streets of Budapest.

1. I loved Budapest when I stayed there some years ago in the January snow. Great photos and doors.

I experienced the lovely sun and the rain as well when I went in 2018. But both times, nothing changed, I still loved Budapest!

2. Love the trams. We have a lot of those here in Hong Kong. The first door is so unusual and my favorite of the bunch. =)

Thanks for stopping by, Brenda. When We went to Hong Kong we didn’t get to see much of the trams because what we did was go on the hop on Hop off double decker bus.
      Regards, Teresa

1. The double-decker buses are cool too. The trams are located on Hong Kong island mainly. =)

3. Irene says:

Great shots of doors. 😊

Thanks Irene. Love taking photos of doors.

4. Norm 2.0 says:

Yes you found some very unique doors there. I’ve heard lots of great things about the architecture there. I’d love to check it out one day for myself.
    Nice post 🙂

Liked by 2 people

I think you’d love it! 👍🏼

5. Miss N says:

Nice pics! Thank you for sharing.
    Incidentally, my best friend just came from Hungary last week on an official visit.

Liked by 2 people

Oh, how did your friend go? Did she like it?

1. Miss N says:

Yes, she did! Specially the last few days after her official function there was done…because she got to shop haha! It rained several times while she was there.

Oh well, Budapest is so beautiful whatever the weather. 💜

And of course, shopping is the best!!!