Seats In and Around Restaurants in Melbourne

“Live today
Not yesterday.
Not tomorrow.
Just today.”
– Jerry Spinelli

I love going to restaurants aside from their good tasting food, I also want them to have a good ambiance.

Here are some chairs for Xingfumama’s Pull Up a Seat Challenge and Friendly Friday Photo Challenge – chairs hosted by Snow and Something to Ponder About on alternate weeks

This is a restaurants in the Second floor of South Bank in Melbourne.

The decor inside The Butler’s Den in Elwood.

Near Mama’s Buoi in Melbourne’s GPO in Bourke Street

This is a flower shop in Daylesford.

Breakfast at Cliffy’s Emporium in Daylesford

At the benches outside the Abbotsford Convent where we had lunch at a vegan restaurant.

At the chapel in the Convent Gallery in Daylesford where we had our brunch at the ground floor cafe.

1. XingfuMama says:

Great seats and lovely photos. Thanks for sharing them.

Thanks, I enjoyed doing this challenge.
      Regards, Teresa

2. Miss N says:

Great pics! I love the second one in particular.

Thanks Miss N, that cafe in particular is near the sea, so it is very beautiful! Thanks for stopping by.

3. Nice! Thanks for these views! I’m a fan of Masterchef Australia so you already had me at Melbourne and restaurants 😊

Oh are you? So am I. Are you watching the current season?
      Thanks for dropping in!
      Regards, Teresa

1. No, it hasn’t arrived here yet but will watch it as soon as I can 😁

I think the contestants are getting better and better. But maybe I’m biased because that is my fave cooking show and I watch it religiously haha
        Regards, Tresa