Behind the Haunted Doors of the Tulloch Castle in Scotland

“Whenever I wander
wherever I rove
The hills of the Highlands
forever I love.
– Robert Burns

Tulloch Castle is a 12th century castle, located in the town of Dingwall in the Highlands of Scotland. It is now a hotel which has retained its original features, including stone fireplaces and original ceilings.

Tulloch Castle is said to have many ghosts, but the most sighted one is the Green Lady. This is so popular that the bar in the castle has been called the Green Lady Bar.

This ghost has been captured on film, causing numerous investigations into the castle.

I am posting this for Norm’s Thursday Doors, highlighting the different doors that can be found in the Tulloch Castle.

From the Tulloch Castle, we headed back to Edinburgh through the lush greeneries of the Highlands, country cottage houses, countryside shops and a red post box.

1. Norm 2.0 says:

Wow, you found a wonderful assortment of doors in this castle. I guess the ghost was out when you were there? 😉

According to the story teller, it is still there. Haha Thanks for the comment Norm.
      Regards, Teresa

2. scooj says:

Wow, those studded blue doors are something else.

Yes it sure is! Thanks for dropping by.
      Regards, Teresa

3. Beautiful countryside and interesting doors. Especially at the castle. I love castles with all their nooks and crannies. Not the ghosts but the other stuff. =)

Thanks for the comment Brenda. If you love castles, like me, then Scotland is the place to visit!
      Regards, Teresa

1. Scotland is on my “bucket list.” =)

4. jazzytower says:

Love that blue one. That’s what I call a “all in” blue:)). Great post!

Pat

Thanks Pat. And thanks for dropping by.
      Regards, Teresa