Melbourne Streetart

“Blank walls are a shared canvas and we’re all artists.”- Carla H Krueger

Melbourne is internationally renowned for its Streetart…a unique expression of art displayed throughout the city on approved outdoor locations.

Locals as well as tourists are attracted to experience the creative ambience of the city.

Here are some examples of why I love the Streetart scene of Melbourne and some are from the outer suburbs … I hope you’ll love it too. This is for Patti’s Lens-Artists Photo Challenge: Streetart

The first one can be seen in the suburb of Sassafras in the Dandenong Mountains and the second one of Ghandi can be found in one of the alleyways in the city of Dandenong.

These streetart below can be found in the Melbourne CBD and nearby suburbs. I hope you’ll enjoy viewing it.

My daughter and my husband being silly!

1. I think it’s time I visit Melbourne again, you have inspired me with your great locations.

I think you should… when was the last time you visited?

1. Two years ago. My best friend and her husband live in Sunbury but it was a quickie weekend trip for her birthday. We went to Puffing Billy. I’d like to spend a week and do some photography next time.

2. Great street Art Teresa!!!

Thanks for dropping by!

Thanks for your comment John.

Regards, Teresa

3. pattimoed says:

Great selection of street art! Melbourne is fabulous. Wonderful portraits, as Tina has said.

Liked by 2 people

Thanks Patti, good you liked them. Some of these streetart artists are so good!
      Regards, Teresa

1. pattimoed says:

Very true, Teresa. I like how some of them become mainstream.

4. Tina Schell says:

Terrific examples. I especially liked all of the portraits

Liked by 2 people

Thanks Tina. I love walking the streets, maybe I will find more portraits next time!
      Regards, Teresa

5. Leya says:

Well, Melbourne seems to be “THE” city to visit for great street art! Great gallery. Being a nature lover, I cannot but mention how I love the Toucan house!

Liked by 2 people

Thanks for visiting. Yes, the Toucan house… i am not 100 percent sure but I think it is a restaurant! Have a good day.
      Regards, Teresa