Thursday Doors in Venice

Venice is the most romantic place in the world but it’s even better when there is no one around.”– Woody Allen is an American director, writer and actor

For Norm’s Doors Challenge

These doorways can be found near the St Mark’s Square in Venice.

These doors can be seen from the canal.

You can see these doors on the main streets of Venice.

1. Norm 2.0 says:

These are awesome! I’m sure that if I ever make it to Venice one day I won’t have enough time to see or capture all the amazing old doors they have there 🙂

Well, I bet you will have millions of door photos, old and new! Thanks for the comment!

2. Stunning! I’ve never been to Venice, so thanks for giving me another glimpse of it.

janet

Hey, Janet, so happy that I can share some of my travel experiences… hope you can join me in the rest of my journey. Regards, Teresa

3. Great set of Venice door photos. I remember passing those doors right next to the canal.

That is one good thing about blogging…to be able to reminisce those good times and at the same time sharing it with you lovely people!

Regards
      Teresa

4. I LOVE Venice! Your photos bring back pleasant memories!

Venice is really extraordinary! Many people just like you and I, have lovely memories of the place!

Regards
      Teresa

5. bushboy says:

I love Venice 🙂

Venice has its own character that’s why I love it too. thanks for the comment.
      regards, Teresa

6. dweezer19 says:

Wow. What a wonderful experience. And beautiful doors.