Wanderlust @45 – One fine afternoon in Mornington Peninsula

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”― Mark Twain

As my husband always says, the weekend is always good. But what better way to have your weekend than to stroll and soak in the sun by the marina. The Mornington Peninsula is about half an hour drive from our house, so we like driving there when the weather’s good, like today!.

But Mornington is not just the marina, it also has walking areas and steps to walk around to view the beauty of the ocean.

And not just that, there are cafes and restaurants and flower shops.

Please follow my Instagram account

1. Forestwood says:

I have always wanted to explore that part of Victoria. It looks like I have a lot to look forward to. Thanks for sharing.

Do come and visit, it is just beautiful! Thanks for your comment!

1. Forestwood says:

Maybe next year. I am so busy this year building a house, I don’t think I will get down to Melbourne this year.

I know that many people complain about Australia being too far! By the way, Congratulations on your new house!

1. Forestwood says:

Australia is not far from Queensland. I am living in the South East. LOL! But seriously, yes, I lament how far we are from Europe.

Well it is still far in terms of kilometres haha, if you consider that I am originally from the Philippines.