Thursday Doors – March 21, 2019

“Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” – Ray Bradbury

Budapest Doors

Here are some of the doors that I saw in Budapest. Mainly Matthias Church, the Fisherman’s Bastion, St Stephen’s Basilica and some other ornate wooden doors.

For Norm’s Thursday Door Challenge.

Matthias Church

St Stephen’s Basilica

The following 2 photos of doors are from The Fisherman’s Bastion

Please follow my Instagram account

1. Beautiful photos. I loved Budapest when we visited for a weekend in January, some years ago. It was covered in snow and Fisherman’s Bastion looked like it was straight out of a fairy tale.

2. Excellent stuff! I don’t recall seeing any post with Budapest doors yet, and I’ve been taking part in Thursday Doors for three years if not four. These are all beauties. I’m from Slovenia (even though now I live in Italy) and Hungary was our neighbour but when I visited, I wasn’t taking door photos yet.

Thanks for your beautiful comment. I haven’t been to Slovenia, hope I could go there one day. But Italy is amazing!

3. Mike Ross says:

The link to your Instagram account is not right here. It seems to work on other posts.

I am clicking it and seems to work on my part. Thanks for the advise.

I tried to fix it. Do tell if it’s working now. I appreciate your help. Thanks Mike.

4. Norm 2.0 says:

What a great collection! These are all amazing 🙂

5. I like them all, but the first one is my favorite today. 🙂

janet

6. jazzytower says:

Wow! Awesome doors here. Great shots.

Pat

7. Rosalie says:

Your internet site has superb content. I bookmarked the website